Classification issues will generally fall into one of five levels. Below is a brief explanation of each level.
- Level 1 Review - Routine
- Vacant position – common position, generally does not require indepth review and analysis.
- Level 2 Review - Complex
- Upgrading a position,
- Unique vacant position,
- Small reorganizations.
- Level 3 Review - HR Project Post Implementation Issues
- Issues which have come to A&I-HRD's attention related to job evaluation of agency employee(s)
- Level 4 Review - System Maintenance / Occupational Studies
- For reviewing an entire classification family, or A large agency reorganization.
- Priority will be based upon needs identified by the agencies as well as families identified by HRD as critical issues.
- HRD will work collaboratively with agencies to identify any issues in the areas of classification, compensation, recruitment, selection or training.
- Meeting between HRD and agency HR/Management to discuss the plan and process and gather any necessary data/information.