A&I Human Resources Division has defined its consultative services in 5 steps listed
below. Depending on the level of request and best approach to address the issue, the
following steps may be utilized.
- Issue Identification:
- Agency submits Agency Services Request Form to email@example.com
- Agency identifies priority order of requests
- Assigned to HRD Analyst(s)
- Agency HRD Analyst begins to coordination the agency consultation.
- Identify key stakeholder to include: employee, supervisor, agency
management and agency HR.
- Review and clarify the issue(s) to be addressed.
- Development of a plan to address the issue(s)
- May require additional information, a telephone call or
meeting between HRD and agency stakeholder(s).
- Define who is responsible for what.
- Define a timeline
- Document a summary of contracting phase.
- Information Gathering:
- May involve a meeting(s) with stake holders
- May require a desk review with employee or a representative group of
- May require additional information from agency.
- May require further research and review of existing information by A&IHRD.
- Document a summary of the information gathering phase.
- All key stakeholders involved in the decision process.
- Review of information obtained
- If job evaluation is required, agency HR attends the meeting.
- Decision made with explanation provided to key stakeholders.
- Exit & Assessment:
- Review of process
- Final documentation
- Evaluation of process and participants